BIT (Beijing Institute of Technology) Scholarship 2024 is open for International Students in China Under the Chinese Government Scholarship 2024 program. BIT CSC Scholarship 2024 is a Fully Funded China Scholarship that will cover all the expenses of the student. BIT Chinese Government Scholarship is available for worldwide students to pursue Masters and Ph.D. Degree programs.
Have you read it? Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students in UK 2024 – HERE
Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2024 | Fully Funded | Chinese Government Scholarship
Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT):
Beijing Institute of Technology, is a co-educational public university, in Beijing, China. Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT), Beijing is offering almost all academic fields. One of the major research universities in China under the supervision of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology. BIT is one of the top Chinese universities.
Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT) CSC Scholarship 2024:
Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT), is offering a Chinese Government Scholarship for International students in China. Chinese Government Scholarship 2024 is a fully-funded scholarship for worldwide students. The BIT China Scholarship Council offers a fully funded BIT CSC scholarship covering everything during the study in China.
Currently Beijing Institute of Technology, 2400 International Students are studying for their Master’s and Ph.D. Degrees Under the Chinese Government Scholarship at BIT. BIT is offering a Master’s Scholarship in China and Ph.D. Scholarship in China under BIT CSC Scholarship 2024 program. Students can study in all academic fields and majors available at BIT. All the degree programs are in English language.
Host Country: Study in China
Host University: Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT)
Scholarships Offered By: Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC) – CGS – Chinese Government Scholarship 2024
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
No of Scholarships: Each Year There are 25,000+ Scholarships in 273+ Chinese Universities. According to authentic information, there is a large no of scholarships in Top Chinese Universities, so don’t waste your, applying as soon as possible.
Degree Level: Master’s and Ph.D. Degree Programs in All Fields.
- Join our Telegram Channel
- Follow Our WhatsApp Channel
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow Us on Facebook Page
- Join our Facebook Group
- Follow us on Instagram
- Subscribe our YouTube Channel
What are the Benefits of the Beijing of Technology CSC Scholarship?
Wants to Free Study in China? AT Beijing Institute of Technology, A University with high-level global leaders, international vision, competition, and cooperation ability in all aspects of life. BIT Chinese Government Scholarship 2024 is one of the best opportunities for free study in China and to explore the multinational culture and environment. As the Chinese Government Scholarship (CGS) is a fully-funded scholarship, that affords all the expenses of international students at BIT.
Expenses that will cover by BIT CSC Scholarship 2024:
- Exempt from Registration Fee.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- Free Accommodation on Campus.
- Fee for Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Benefit Plan for International Students in China.
- Laboratory experiments, internship, and basic textbooks funds.
Monthly living Allowance will be Given:
- Master Degree Students: CNY 3,000 Yuan
- Doctoral Degree Students: CNY 3,500 Yuan
Have you read it? Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students in Japan 2024 – HERE
Programs Offered By Beijing Institute of Technology:
China BIT Scholarship 2024 is available to pursue a Masters Degree (MS/ M.Phil) and Ph.D. in multiple fields. The duration of the Master’s Degree is 2-3 academic years, Doctoral Degree is 3-4 academic years. There are the following fields and majors available at BIT as given below.
Masters and Ph.D. Degree Programs:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Technology
- Design and Arts
- Foreign Languages
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Information and Electronics
- Life Science
- Management and Economics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for BIT CSC Scholarship:
- Applicants Must be International Students to Apply to BIT (Non-Chinese Citizens).
- Applicants should be in healthy physical condition.
- Applicants for Master’s degree studies at BIT must have an Undergraduate/Bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for Doctoral degree studies at BIT must have a MS/Master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Excellent achievement in your study.
- Comparative good ability in research.
- Applicants do not gain any other scholarships.
- Masters Students:
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply AT BIT for Master’s Degree programs.
- Ph.D. Students:
- Applicants with a master’s degree are eligible to apply AT BIT for Doctoral Degree programs
What Documents are Required to for Apply at BIT CSC Scholarship?
The list of documents is given below:
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship – BIT, Beijing (printed by CSC), the original CSC document, and a copy, filled in Chinese or in English.
- The BIT Required highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded on the BIT – CSC Application Portal. (Must Provide Notarized photocopy at BIT)
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree diploma (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree diploma (or above)
- The BIT Required highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded on the BIT – CSC Application Portal. (Must notarized photocopy)
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Note: If you are applying for BIT CSC and your transcript and diploma are not in English, BIT must require a notarized copy of a translation in English is required.
- Two recommendation letter
- The letters of recommendation for BIT must be written by the applicant’s teachers/advisors/employers (who are able to evaluate your academic performance and research potential) in either English.
- Recommendation Letter Templates for CSC Scholarship
- A research plan / Study plan for BIT Studies in Chinese or in English Langauge (no less than 1000 words).
- Published academic papers and academic achievements (not compulsory).
- A copy of the HSK certificate (not compulsory).
- Passport Scan (if available at the time of application)
- Digital ID photo with white background
- Photocopy of Medical Form / Foreigner Physical Examination Form filled in English.
- Acceptance letter from a supervisor (compulsory) – BIT Advisor Recommendation Form (You may upload a piece of blank paper instead of at the stage of initial application);
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- English Language Proficiency Certificate:
- Those students whose language institute was in English can Submit an English Proficiency Certificate from their Home University & they are exempted from the Language Test.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
- Important Note for Application Fee: If you pass the initial review, we will email you a numbered Initial Review Notice. Then it is time for you to pay the application fee of 600 CNY (non-refundable) directly online and contact BIT advisors for the 2024 BIT Advisor Recommendation Form.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
How to Apply for BIT CSC Scholarships in China?
Students have to Apply Online first on CSC Portal. If you don’t know how to complete the CSC Scholarship 2022 application on China Scholarship Portal, you can read the complete procedure from the given link below.
There is no need to send documents in hard form to BIT. Applicants shall submit only Online Applications.
How to complete the CSC BIT 2022 Application:
- Students have to Register First for BIT CSC Scholarship 2022 on CSC Portal: Register Here
- After Login into CSC Portal, the Select Program Category is B for BIT, and the Agencies Code of BIT is 10007.
- Fill the CSC Form for the BIT Scholarship with the above-required Documents.
- After completion of the BIT CSC Application form, the next step is to apply at the BIT Admission Portal.
- After completion of the form, Download It.
- The Next Step is to Register on BIT Admission Portal: Register Here
- Fill the Application form along with the required documents and submit your application to get your BIT application number.
- Good Luck with the BIT CSC Scholarship.
Wait – Have you read it? Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students in Australia
What is the Deadline for the BIT CSC Scholarship 2024?
BIT CSC Scholarship opens from October 15, 2023 to February 15, 2024. You just need to create a Login on the BIT Admission Portal and process your application Under the Chinese Government Scholarship.
,Fully Funded Master Scholarships 2020-2021-2022-2023-2024-2025-2026, CSC Scholarships Process 2020-2021-2022-2023-2024-2025-2026, Master CSC Scholarships 2020-2021-2021-2022-2023-2024-2025-2026, CSC masters Scholarships 2020-2021-2022-2023-2024-2025-2026-2027-2028, CSC phd Scholarships 2020-2021-2022-2023-2024-2025-2026, Fully Funded scholarships in China 2020-2021-2022-2023-2024-2025-2026, csc china government scholarships 2019-2020-2021-2022-2023-2024-2025-2026, BIT CSC CHINA Governmetn Scholarships 2019-2020-2021-2022-2023-2024-2025-2026