Applications are open for the Humber International Student Scholarships. This entrance scholarship is available for Graduate Certificate, Diploma, and Advanced Diploma students joining Humber in September, January, and May academic intakes for their 1st semester of study. This scholarship incentive will equate to CAD 2,000 off students’ tuition fees over the course of their first 2 semesters of studies.
This scholarship is for students with a high academic qualification (students with a GPA of 85%+ and 6.5+ IELTS (or equivalent in TOEFL, Duolingo, senior high school grade in English) looking to be rewarded for their performance in the senior year of high school, college or university. Each term/semester a total of 10 undergraduate and 10 graduate eligible new international students will be awarded a CAD 2,000 scholarship.
Bachelor’s degree scholarships are available to students coming directly from high school/secondary school studies, who are non-transfer students (i.e. haven’t attended college or university, or studied in Humber’s EAP program), and are unlimited in quantity. Humber awards degree scholarships automatically to graduating high school students based on academic achievement.
- Host Institutions: Humber College in Canada.
- Fields of Study: Available fields of study at the university.
- Number of Awards: Not specified.
- Duration: Not specified.
- Target Group: Open to all nationalities.
Humber International Student Scholarships Benefits
These university scholarship values vary. Please check below for the value of each scholarship.
International Entrance Scholarships
This Scholarship incentive will equate to CAD 2,000 off students’ tuition fees over the course of their first 2 semesters of studies.
Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships
|95% or higher
|90 – 94.9%
|85 – 89.9%
|80 – 84.9%
|75 – 79.9%
Note : Eligibility is based on students’ high school academic achievement. Renewable scholarships will be reissued if the student achieves 80% or above in each year of the Bachelor’s degree.
Additional Awards, Bursaries & Scholarships provided and administered by external government, corporate or community organizations. Please click here to check out other opportunities available to Humber students.
Humber International Student Scholarships Eligibility
To apply for these scholarships to study in Canada, candidates must be students with a high academic qualification (students with a GPA of 85%+ and 6.5+ IELTS (or equivalent in TOEFL, Duolingo, senior high school grade in English) looking to be rewarded for their performance in the senior year of high school, college or university.
Scholarships will be awarded to students that received their Letter of Acceptance, confirmed their offer, and submitted a scholarship application by the deadline.
- Canada Scholarships for International Students;
- Université de Montréal International Student Scholarship;
- University of Twente Kipaji Scholarship for Foreign Students.
How to Apply for the Humber International Student Scholarships
The application method for these North America scholarship programs vary. Please follow the instructions given below.
A-International Entrance Scholarships
To submit your scholarship please click on the apply button below to create an account, fill in the form and submit the following:
- Humber Student ID number
- Confirmed Letter of Acceptance from Humber College for the full-time program commencing in the appropriate Semester
- Personal statement of interest – must include your Grade Point Average.
- 2 reference letters
- Students must be enrolled in a full-time academic program at Humber for the first time in order to be eligible for scholarships. In addition, students must have received an official offer of admission/letter of acceptance.
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- Scholarships are not refundable and cannot be deferred.
- Only successful applicants will be notified. All scholarship decisions are final.
Eligible students must pay their tuition fees in full and the scholarship amount will be credited to the student account after the 10th day of classes. The scholarship will be disbursed in two installments over the 1st two semesters.
B-Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships
Humber awards degree scholarships automatically to graduating high school students based on academic achievement. Therefore, candidates do not need to apply for this scholarship. They will be considered at the time of admission.
The application deadline is September 30, 2023 for January 2024 intake. For more details on the Humber International Student Scholarships visit the university website. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.