Applications are now open for the Link Foundation Scholarship to study in the field of energy. The scholarship aims to support candidates from all countries in the world to study at PhD degrees level in any institution in Canada and the United States of America.
The scholarship will provide a total of $70,000 to selected candidates and will only be granted for students undertaking a Ph.D. degree program related to societal production and utilization of energy at a Canadian or a U.S. institution. The scholarship aims to foster education and innovation in the area of societal production and utilization of energy.
- Host institution: Any university in Canada and the United States of America.
- Fields of study: Any program related to the in the area of societal production and utilization of energy.
- Number of scholarships: Not specified.
- Duration: Up to two years of study.
- Target Group: open to citizens of all nationalities.
Link Foundation Scholarship Benefits
The scholarship consists of a two-year fellowship of $35,000 per year for two years (total of $70,000 to be used for the Fellow’s academic year and summer stipend. Funding for year 2 is not evaluated competitively but is contingent upon satisfactory progress in year 1.
Second-year support is contingent upon a letter of endorsement signed by the Fellow’s research advisor and departmental chair to be received by March 15 of the first year of the fellowship.
If you’re not eligible for this scholarship program, please check out the following lists that provide thousands of other scholarships: the Top Scholarships Currently Open for International Studentslist, the Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students list and the Government Scholarships for International Students.
Also Check : Obama Foundation Scholars Program, 2024-2025
Link Foundation Scholarship Eligibility
To apply this scholarship to study in the field of energy, you must have the following profile:
- be working toward a Ph.D. in an academic institution. Please note that the applicant must be accepted into a Ph.D. program.
- No limitations have been placed on citizenship.
- Fellowships are only tenable at U.S. and Canadian Universities.
Note : The Link Foundation provides equal opportunity in admissions and student aid regardless of sex, age, race, color, handicap, sexual orientation and national or ethnic origin. The Link Foundation complies with all nondiscrimination laws.
- Pierre Borgeat Fund Scholarship at Laval University;
- International Peace Scholarship for Women to Study in Canada and USA;
- UBC Canada Entrance Scholarships for International Students.
How to Apply for the Link Foundation Scholarship?
Interested candidates in this foundation scholarship program to study in the United States of America and Canada must click on the apply button below and follow instructions to submit their applications. Applications should consist of:
- The completed online form with your personal details.
- A 500-word description of the project that places the applicant’s research in the context of current activities in the field. The project description may include figures but may not exceed 2 pages. The 500-word limit is exclusive of references and figure captions.
- A current résumé. Both the résumé and project description will get uploaded when you fill out the online form.
- Three letters of recommendation, one of which should be from the research supervisor. You will need to ask your referees to email their recommendations to the Link Energy Foundation. The email address is shown on the online form. This is a different procedure from previous years.
The deadline to submit application for this scholarship is December 01, 2023. For further information on the Link Foundation Scholarship to study in Canada and the USA, please visit the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.