Applications are open for the TIGER Master Excellence Scholarships to study in France. As part of the TIGER project (Transformer et Innover dans la formation Graduate via la Recherche) funded by the Investment Plan of Future of the State, Aix-Marseille University has implemented a series of measures to further increase its internationalization.
From the start of the 2023/2024 academic year, the TIGER Master’s Excellence Scholarship will allow the university itself to finance international students on the path of excellence in order to enable them to join the ranks of these entities combining teaching, innovation and high-level research. The TIGER master’s excellence scholarships are awarded under selection by Aix-Marseille University to master’s level students enrolled in one of the 16 courses selected from the start of the 2023/2024 academic year.
Aix-Marseille University has made international mobility and welcoming international students a pillar of its attractiveness policy. It has thus set up a unique system of scholarships to finance profiles of excellence wishing to register within the university. From the start of the next academic year, 16 master courses will be able to award these scholarships to their best international candidates.
- Host Institution: Aix-Marseille University in France.
- Fields of study: programs available at the university.
- Number of scholarships: not specified.
- Duration: one year.
- Target group: open to international students.
TIGER Master Excellence Scholarships Benefits
Benefiting from this university scholarship program means benefiting from funding, housing and a privileged welcome.
- Aix-Marseille University will fund you up to €10,000 for one academic year.
- Aix-Marseille University reserves a room for you in a CROUS university hall of residence (subject to taking the necessary steps within the time allowed).
- Aix-Marseille University takes care of you as soon as you arrive in France and accompanies you throughout your stay.
Also Check : Commonwealth Split-Site Scholarships, 2024-2025
Please consult below the list of courses concerned by the TIGER Master Excellence Scholarships.
- Arts, Letters, Languages and Humanities
- Medical and paramedical sciences
- Master Biomedical Engineering(taught by our partner Ecole Centrale Marseille)
- Master Environmental Engineering(given by our partner Ecole Centrale Marseille)
- Master of Mathematics and Applications – Computer Science, Computer Science and Discrete Mathematics track
- Master in Microbiology, Integrative and Fundamental Microbiology track
- Master of Integrative Biology and Physiology (BIP)
- Master Computational and Mathematical Biology
- Master of Mechanics, Fluids and Solids
- Master of Nanosciences and Nanotechnologies, Nanoscale and quantum engineering (NQE) / Nano-ingénierie et dispositifs quantiques (NDQ) track
- Master of Physics, FunPhys
- Master of Physics, Europhotonics (ErasmusMundus)
- Master of Nanosciences and Nanotechnologies (co-accredited with the Ecole des Mines de Saint-Etienne – Campus de Gardanne), Chemical Nano-Engineering (CNE) track (ErasmusMundus)
- Master in Instrumentation, Measurement and Metrology
- Sciences of the Universe and the Environment
- Master’s degree in Biodiversity, Ecology and Evolution (BEE), Biodiversity: functions and conservation course
- Master’s degree in Environmental Management, MAEVA course – Environmental Management, Valuation and Analysis
- Master’s degree in Marine Sciences, course in Physical and Biogeochemical Oceanography (OPB)
- Master’s degree in Marine Sciences, course in Biological Oceanography and Marine Ecology (OBEM)
TIGER Master Excellence Scholarships Eligibility
The award of the scholarship is subject to enrollment in one of the aforementioned Master’s programs. Therefore, applicants must meet the following criteria.
- be foreign students;
- have an undergraduate degree;
- meet all other requirements of the chosen program. Please click on the program name above for more details.
- Skoltech Scholarship in Russia For Local and International Students;
- Singapore Government Scholarship;
- Australia Awards Scholarships for Development.
How to Apply for the TIGER Master Excellence Scholarships
The application for this Europe scholarship is automatic when applying to one of the Master’s degree courses listed above. Please click on the apply button below to access the “Studies in France or eCandidat” platform and start the application process. Along with your admission letter, you will receive a notification that will let you know if you have been selected for the TIGER Master’s Excellence Scholarship.
Interested students should refer to the page of the course concerned and can, at the same time, contact the educational manager of the program for any questions related to the application and precise deadline.
Note: Being accepted for a TIGER scholarship does not exempt students from paying tuition fees to the university.
Non-EU applicants, should refer to the Tuition fees for non-EU students page.
Application deadlines vary per program and may be till the end of June for some programs. Please contact the person in charge of the program (available on each program page through the above links) for the precise deadline. To learn more about the TIGER Master Excellence Scholarships, please visit the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.