Applications are now opened for the UC President’s Admission Scholarship in Canada. The Scholarship is offered annually to students in any faculty enrolling for first year directly from high school to an undergraduate programme at the University of Calgary in Canada.
Founded in 1966, the University of Calgary (U of C or UCalgary) is a public research university in Alberta, canada. University of Calgary is one of Canada’s top universities, which has with four campuses across the Calgary, Alberta region and a fifth location in Doha, Qatar. UCalgary enrolls around 35,000 students in undergraduate, graduate and professional degree programs.
- Host institution: University of Calgary, Canada.
- Fields of study: Available undergraduate programmes at the University of Calgary.
- Number of scholarships: Not specified.
- Duration: Not specified.
- Eligible countries: open to all nationalities.
UC President’s Admission Scholarship in Canada Benefits
Selected applicants for the University of Calgary President’s Admission Scholarship programme will receive an award of $5,000 (non-renewable).
UC President’s Admission Scholarship in Canada Eligibility
To be eligible for the scholarship, candidates must satisfy criteria below.
- have an excellent academic record;
- meet their programmes’ requirements;
- be an undergraduate students entering first year in any undergraduate degree at the university;
- satisfied the university’s language Proficiency requirement.
- Pierre Borgeat Fund Scholarship to Study at Laval University;
- KAUST Scholarship for Master and PhD Students;
- Dell Scholarship Program to Study in the USA;
- University of Hawaii Graduate Degree Fellowship;
- ENS International Selection Scholarship for All.
5 Reasons to Choose the University of Calgary
Please watch the video below to see if the University of Calgary is what you’re looking for.
To be listed for this scholarship to study in North America, applicants must have applied and get enrolled in an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Calgary. Qualified students will be considered for the scholarship upon admission.
Applications deadline varies per program. Therefore, candidates must check the official website or contact the university for precise deadlines. For more details, please visit the official page. To be the first to see latest opportunities, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.